Velvaere, located in Park City UT, will go to market on December 15th with the first phase release (8 to 16 units, a mix of residences and cabins). Some early incentives may apply (CALL for Details)
Highlights of the community:
- Wellness Center (~20,000 SF): With state-of-the-art and industry-leading technology, the wellness space offers transformative hyper-wellness experiences including cryotherapy, hyperbaric chamber/pod, LightStem LED, floatation pool, nutrition programs for microbiome and biohacking, lymph drainage, IV therapy, thermal and contrast bathing, fitness training, yoga, meditation, sound baths, integrative medicine, cognitive health, and more. Plus, nature-oriented thermal pools, innovative fitness training for movement and relaxation, culinary options, and a recovery center.
- Adventure Center (~15,000 SF): The perfect jumping-off point for outdoor recreation, from skiing and hiking to other wilderness activities, serving as the ultimate basecamp including an expansive après ski beach, full-service restaurant, and rooftop bar, gear storage, grab-n-go market, games, and activities, plus a family-friendly outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Ski-Lift + Ski-In, Ski-Out Access: Residents will access America’s newest ski resort through a ski-lift located directly within the community, less than 200 feet from the Adventure Center. Access includes 4,300 acres of new ski terrain with bowls, glades, chutes, and groomers and over 50 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. *Open for the 24/25 Winter Season.
- Stand-Out Additional Amenities: Locally grown and produced groceries with delivery services, wellness education classes and retreats, and nutrition consulting.
Living Options At Velvaere
- The neighborhood will consist of 12 cabins, 68 residences, and 35 custom-curated estates (115 Properties Total)
- Built by Magleby Development, Awarded National Custom Home Builder of the Year, and most recently completed Stein Eriksen Residences in Deer Valley
- Owners will be able to customize by choosing from 2-3 interior design "color" packages on the cabins and residences
- Custom curated estates (Single Family Homes) will have 6-8 floor plan options to choose from (depending on home-site topography) with interior customization aspects available as well
- The Home Owners Association will include a fully managed maintenance-free homeowner experience including all landscaping, exterior upkeep, and snow removal
- Each Property will have access to the Wellness Membership
- To ensure an immersive well-being experience, Velvære has enrolled with the International WELL Building Institute to pursue the WELL Certification under the WELL Building Standard, the world’s premier performance-based, third-party verified rating system focused on measuring, certifying, and monitoring design and operation features of the built environment that impact human health and wellbeing to prevent chronic diseases by improving air, water and lighting qualities, nutrition, fitness, mood, sleep patterns and performance of its occupants.
- Other innovative partners include Delos - a leader in science-backed solutions for healthier indoor spaces. Delos uses an evidence-based approach to identify and vet best-in-class wellness solutions such as advanced air purification, water filtration, circadian lighting, and enhanced sleep solutions, helping transform the entire experience of a healthier home.
- Each home will be equipped with a Sonnen battery generators and Adapt, a whole home energy automation system - the community will partner with local provider Rocky Mountain Power to go off-grid and store energy, and to be on the grid at night
- Featuring Josh AI technology, a secured voice-controlled home automation system, so you can have your home "wake" up in the morning and "turn off" at night
- Each home will have a dedicated and customized sanctuary space that will bring the well-being experience fully into the home with packages featuring: Infrared Saunas, light therapy, Cold plunge, Spa steam showers, massage rooms, and spaces tailored towards your preference of yoga, meditation, pilates, spin, etc.
- Velvaere will be a well-connected community with ski trails (and a chairlift) linking the homes and residences directly to the mountain services, plus hiking and biking trails and paths weaved throughout with way-finding points like zen and music gardens.
- Primary bathrooms will have luxury "spa" showers and other upgrade options include a "wellness kitchen" to include a garden fridge, compost system, cooling, and warming drawers, Zip water, and advanced filtration systems.
- The first residences broke ground in the Fall of 2022 and are slated for completion by early 2024! (Listed by Summit Sotheby’s) Call Us for More Details or to Schedule a Site Visit
Email: [email protected]
Whether you are looking to buy or sell Park City Real Estate, our team of Realtors is here to help. Over the past 5 years, we’ve sold over $500 million in property in Deer Valley, Empire Pass, Old Town Park City, the Canyons, Hideout, Tuhaye, and all surrounding areas. We strive to be the best realtor in Park City and no job is too big or too small. Deer Valley homes, Park City condos, Empire Pass ski-in ski-out properties, Hideout lots and New Construction is all in our wheelhouse so please don’t hesitate with the simplest of questions. We look forward to hearing from you so please reach out with your questions! Matthew Magnotta ([email protected]) Lindsey Holmes ([email protected]) Brad Erickson ([email protected])