The Mason, formally known as the lodge at Stillwater, is a re-imagines and re-modeled Hotel located across Highway 40 from Deer Valley Resort and is in close proximity to water sports-rich Jordanelle Reservoir plus will be close to the future Mayflower resort Village. Deer Valley Resort can be accessed via the Jordanelle Express gondola which is less than 1 mile away. The Mason offers 85 studio, one and two-bedroom condominium hotel-style residences. Amenities include unassigned underground parking, elevators, an outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, a fitness room, a 24-hour front desk as well a seasonal shuttle service. The Mason is located in the vicinity of Park City, Utah, and consists of an 85-unit condo renovation with a 60-unit addition. Formerly known as the lodge at Stillwater, the existing building will receive a full exterior, interior, and amenity renovation to bring it up to market standards. The Mason’s location sits on the edge of the Jordanelle Reservoir with 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains.
What Families Love
- Entry-level pricing for newer real estate that will have convenient ski access to Deer Valley
- Convenient location that allows owners to get to the Salt Lake International Airport with no stoplights (35mins)
- Summer lifestyle benefits at Jordanelle Lake
- Hotel Style Services and amenities that create a convenient vacation experience for Owners and renters
- Shuttle Service
- 2 to 4 bedroom Condominiums & Penthouses ranging from $xxxxx to $xxxxxx.
Development Courtesy of BHHS