Welcome to Private Club Communities
Unbelievable private luxury with convenient urban access
Around the historic mountain town of Park City, Utah, a host of highly sought-after private club communities sparkle like jewels on the mountain. While everyone knows that Park City is a skiing paradise full of incredible resorts, a lesser-known detail is that many of these resorts have private clubs dedicated to its permanent residents, who own luxury real estate on the property. Some of the best-known communities are Promontory (also known as The Ranch Club), Deer Valley/Crest Club Private Residences, Talisker Club, Glenwild, and Victory Ranch.
Many of the private club communities of Park City are multi-generational gems, passed down through families who’ve spent decades vacationing in the mountains. Along with those who own vacation homes are full-time residents, who get all the perks of resort living with a higher level of exclusivity and privacy. Magnificent new-builds in contemporary mountain style rest near the slopes and among the pines, with glass-paneled walls to let in the ample sunlight and world-class amenities. Single-family homes—as well as custom-build houses on sweeping estates—are the staple here, and the multi-million dollar price tags are more than worth it for the ample luxury provided.
What to Love
- The four-in-one community of Talisker Club, which includes Empire Pass, Tuhaye, Main Street, and Outpost
- Impeccable fine dining options at private clubhouses
- Endless, year-round, recreational fun
People & Lifestyle
Pampered, private, and prestigious—those who can claim residency at some of the world’s best resorts have all the advantages to make their daily lifestyle a vacationing dream. The amenities span the four seasons, and what you might consider winter-only residences come to life in the summer months with warm-weather activities, trails, concerts, festivals, and so much more. Affluent and laid-back, the private club communities of Park City have their own slice of heaven to enjoy.
Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
While these communities are within close distance of major shopping locations like The Outlets at Park City, the major appeal of private club communities is their incredible, world-class dining options. For example, Courchevel Bistro
at Talisker Club serves European and French-inspired cuisine in its glowing venue on Main Street. The restaurant uses only the finest local and seasonal ingredients, aiming to reflect the vitality of Utah’s spectacular four-seasons. Hearth Grille
—a Promontory Club staple—serves classic American fare made from highly coveted ingredients like imported Wagyu beef, which is simply seasoned and fired over hardwood cherry coals to bring out flavor. Dining at the Talisker Tower Clubhouse in Empire Pass
is a one-of-a-kind experience that marries culinary artistry with masterful flavors and hearty meals. Embrace the rustic mountain and ranch vibes at The Freestone Lodge located on Victory Ranch. More than just an incredible dining facility, The Freestone Lodge
is also a popular place for community building and connection, and residents are invited to reflect on their days, bond over craft cocktails, and savor fresh, locally-inspired fare.
Things to Do
Common community facilities and perks include spa services, slope access, private stretches of lakes and rivers, private trails, club dining, backcountry destinations, and one of the most beloved features—private golf clubs. Some of the premier golf clubs include:
- Tuhaye Golf Course: Recognized as one of the top ten best private new courses by Golf Digest, this course offers an 18-hole course with five tees that play from 5,100 to 7,800 yards.
- Promontory Golf Course: Also known as Dye Canyon Golf Course, this is a championship-style course with the levelest playing field golf in Utah, surrounded by dramatic mountain views.
- Victory Ranch Golf Course: Referred to as The Rees Jones Golf Course with a motto of, “Where the greens meet the sky,” this 18-hole course has some of the most inspiring vistas of the area, including a 360-degree panoramic view at the 17th hole.
- Glenwild Golf Course: Designed by Tom Fazio, this course is another championship-style facility with playing levels for all golf experiences, gorgeous lakes, and lovely scenery.
- Red Ledges Golf Course: Also called the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course after its designer, this course endeavors to become one with nature and meanders through juniper-drenched canyons and hills, tall ridges, and red rock to provide unbeatable views of the varied Utah landscape.
The Private Club Communities are served by the Park City School District, which is ranked third in the state and includes Pre-K & K-12. Top schools in the district include:
- Park City High School, 9-12, one of the top 10 public high schools in the state
- Parley’s Park School, K-5, one of the top 10 public elementary schools in the state
- Ecker Middle School, 6-7, one of the top 10 public middle schools in the state